Craig’s Main Idea:
God has blessed me with more than I need. I’m rich. I will not trust in riches, but in Him who richly provides. Because I have more, I will give more and do more – all for His glory!
- If someone were to look at the way you spend your money and time, what do you think they would say you value in your heart?
- What does it mean to you to be rich toward God?
- Which of these do you need to focus on: being rich in good deeds, generosity, or relationships? What are you going to do about it?Optional Questions: If needed, include one or more of these Scriptures and questions to extend your conversation.
- With your Bible or Bible App, read and discuss Luke 12:16-21 and 1 Timothy 6:17-19.
- In what situations do you find yourself most often being rich in the wrong way?
- With which of your possessions do you want to be more generous? How will you do it?
- Which relationships are you the richest in? How have these relationships helped you grow?
- What relationship do you need to work on most? What steps will you take to improve this relationship?Next Steps:
• What’s the one thing that stood out to you most from this series? How will it help you become rich in the things that matter most?